Trophy quality hunts hosted by OMM Outfitters and guided by New Brunswick's best outfitters in exclusive hunting areas known for trophy quality bears. The hunter and trophy quality experience is much like what is availble in nearby Maine. Fish in the morning along the Tobique River and hunt in the afternoon.
BLACK BEAR HUNTING PACKAGES
Hunt the premier black bear hunting locations on the east coast of Canada! The lodge leases over 200,000 acres of land and run over 40 different bait site locations all behind a locked gate system which limits access to those who carry access passes! Don't get this confused with high fence as there are none. This land is owned by lumber companies which lease land to use for the purpose of hunting.
Every stand (all new ladder stands) are set for the clients’ weapon of choice and will have had trail cameras on them. Our clients are often impressed with not only the number of bears they see but the quality of the bears as well! When hunting for black bears with us you will also get in some great fishing action on the Tobique river!
Our ALL INCLUSIVE Black Bear Hunts include;
- 5 Day 6-nights Canadian wilderness bear hunt - Arrive Sunday, hunt Monday - Friday - Depart Saturday
- Gourmet Home Cooked Meals including non-alcoholic beverages
- Accommodations in our beautiful lodge
- Bear License (game seal)
- Transportation to and from your stand
- Active Baited Bait Site (dated pictures for proof if requested)
- Tracking, Recovery, Field Dressing, Skinning, and walk-in cooler storage
- Complete All US Customs documents prior to departure to alleviate any boarder delays
ALL INCLUSIVE RATES
5 DAY - SPRING Canadian Black Bear Hunt - US $2,950.00 plus international taxes and fees.
NOTE: If you tag-out early in the week and would like to continue hunting, we offer a second bear hunt for $1200.00 USD, this fee includes license and taxes.